Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's filigree-traveling photo of Whip and Nail's Treenut
Whip and Nail's Treenut
May 2, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Nail's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could tune your friends.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 39 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to wear precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.