Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Treenut attraction at night
Whip and Nail's Treenut
January 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Nail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In concert with a 1984 refurbishment, new technology was "plussed" in the attic area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.