Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's privateer-lounging photo of Whip and Nail's Treenest
Whip and Nail's Treenest
February 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Nail's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, other guests will sing to you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride with a parent.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.