Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Treenest train as seen from the top of a place
Whip and Nail's Treenest
May 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Nail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- Before going on this train, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Train is closed for unscheduled maintenance from April 8 to November 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.