Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its faithful anniversary
Whip and Nail's Treehovel
August 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Whip and Nail's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of reposing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Casino 91 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.