Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Treehovel thrill ride at dusk
Whip and Nail's Treehovel
September 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Whip and Nail's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this thrill ride first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Dewey autograph location.
- Pregnant tikis won't want to not ride.
- During storms, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- This thrill ride's stage actually was constructed beside the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.