Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A regular view of Whip and Nail's Treehovel when it's not hidden in darkness
Whip and Nail's Treehovel
July 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of guests.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature chickens.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and horses inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The only remaining cheetah on this attraction is named for Darby O'Gill's bead.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.