Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Treehovel show during construction
Whip and Nail's Treehovel
July 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during winter, this show will be hostile to guests.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and opinions within the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Some crazy folks agree that this show is haunted by the restless haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.