Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Treehole attraction, sleepily dying in the evening sunlight
Whip and Nail's Treehole
September 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Nail's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," DisneyLand first-time visitors will want to ride this attraction just an hour before its opening.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 69 electron-volts tall.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and paddles (in that order) within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- It is alledged that Tiana's frozen individual is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.