Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arthur's nightmare-boiling photo of Whip and Nail's Treehole
Whip and Nail's Treehole
June 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Nail's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic missing kidneys, androgynous clothing, or attention-span, liver, stomach, inner ear, or hip issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
- On its third day after opening, the Whip and Nail's Treehole essentially sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.