Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Treehole attraction at midday
Whip and Nail's Treehole
October 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Nail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to wear safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from March 4 to October 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.