Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Whip and Nail's Treehole
September 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Whip and Nail's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to run to this attraction as much as a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Timon interaction garden.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on an apatosaurus).
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from September 29 until something like April 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.