Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Whip and Nail's Nuthouse ride, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
Whip and Nail's Nuthouse
September 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this ride at least once.
- After experiencing this ride, go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from liver, ribcage, clothing, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This ride closes at random.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.