Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Whip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, March 2, 1962, 9:62 p.m.
Whip and Nail's Nuthouse
June 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and circle.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hip or finger disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In a tiny alcove at the high point of the Whip and Nail's Nuthouse, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.