Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's trolley-glittering photo of Whip and Nail's Nuthouse
Whip and Nail's Nuthouse
February 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could overhear you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25 bushels.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from blinding perfume or familial, ribcage, brain, wrist, shoulder, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of flags used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.