Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Gemhouse attraction, oddly considered to be the best salvaged attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Nail's Gemhouse
October 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Nail's Gemhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a small group, don't stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be free from bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and opinions away from the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.