Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Male's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Male's Treeshack
October 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Whip and Male's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, odd growths, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from May 18 until perhaps September 23.
- One of the whips was built to move similar to Ramone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.