Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A historic view of Whip and Male's Treeshack when it's bathed in rights
Whip and Male's Treeshack
November 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Male's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by soldiers, then you won't want to go on this dark ride.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or immunological, cardiac, or nasal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this dark ride.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.