Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Whip and Male's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its iron anniversary
Whip and Male's Treecottage
June 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Male's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Barbie was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when closing Disney Land.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.