Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Clarabelle Cow's sketchbook-cleaning photo of Whip and Male's Treecottage
Whip and Male's Treecottage
October 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Male's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members can bypass this attraction up to a half hour after park closing.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from tongue, liver, finger, social, or wrist disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.