Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Whip and Male's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Male's Treecabin
January 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Male's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, water-soluable clothing, novelty haircuts, or spinal or knee problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladder.