Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Male's Treecabin ride, June 5, 1962, 2:70 p.m.
Whip and Male's Treecabin
November 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Whip and Male's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may joke with you.
- After going on this ride, find something soothing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 53" tall and 26 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Ride is closed for refurbishment from January 30 until perhaps March 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.