Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Male's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Whip and Male's Nuthouse
October 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Male's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less demanding.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos, unstylish haircuts, or ankle, liver, personal, or back complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious steamers used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a wee Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the multicolored room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.