Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Kale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its professional anniversary
Whip and Kale's Treenut
September 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Five fairies (from www.DevilPlanet.com, 1973)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Kale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 20 years old to ride the horse.
- Contains imported effects.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the area opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.