Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rough view of Whip and Kale's Treeleopard when it's hidden in tarps
Whip and Kale's Treeleopard
May 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Kale's Treeleopard is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant attendees will probably want to not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.