Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Kale's Treeleopard attraction during construction
Whip and Kale's Treeleopard
March 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Precisely four girls
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Kale's Treeleopard is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to buy princess glasses.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Cubby O'Brien.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.