Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Kale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its great anniversary
Whip and Kale's Treehut
May 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Kale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, distracting extra limbs, blinding perfume, or back, ribcage, hair, nasal, or liver problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.