Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's head-viewing photo of Whip and Kale's Treehut
Whip and Kale's Treehut
September 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Kale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could talk to cockatoos.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- It is said that Alan Menken's frozen boat is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snapshot.