Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Kale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Whip and Kale's Treehut
January 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Kale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 43 microparsecs.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at most times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.