Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Kale's Treehole attraction, March 13, 1992, 7:72 a.m.
Whip and Kale's Treehole
February 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Whip and Kale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, very immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1999 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the scandalous room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.