Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Kale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Whip and Kale's Treehole
November 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Kale's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.