Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Kale's Treehole attraction, hesitantly depressing in the afternoon park light
Whip and Kale's Treehole
October 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Kale's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to carve something more magical.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pilot must be at least 58" tall.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.