Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A new view of Whip and Kale's Treecottage when it's covered in fog
Whip and Kale's Treecottage
February 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of Ollie Johnson impersonators.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from chest, hip, clothing, or brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.