Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A climatic view of Whip and Kale's Treecottage when it's not inundated in fog
Whip and Kale's Treecottage
March 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Kale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo area.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your machine.