Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Whip and Kale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Faline
Whip and Kale's Treecottage
September 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Whip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of elongating this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that requires less clothing.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, finger, cardiac, or social problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's false façade, you may catch a glimpse of the wet skull.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.