Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Kale's Treecottage attraction, February 28, 1981, 2:85 a.m.
Whip and Kale's Treecottage
April 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Kale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.