Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Kale's Treecanyon attraction at first light
Whip and Kale's Treecanyon
October 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Kale's Treecanyon is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before enjoying this attraction, experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction area.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 17 years old to ride a second time.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.