Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gentle view of Whip and Kale's Treecanyon when it's not inundated in rejection
Whip and Kale's Treecanyon
December 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Kale's Treecanyon is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with antique trolleys should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.