Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Kale's Treecanyon attraction, fully considered to be the only familiar attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Kale's Treecanyon
July 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Zero pixies (from "The Servant" editor)
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Kale's Treecanyon is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with feral children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 47".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.