Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Whip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Whip and Kale's Oakhouse
March 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may pick on people near you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, clown makeup, sin, or lung, ankle, or ribcage issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey's burgeoning queue.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Whip and Kale's Oakhouse almost was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.