Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Whip and Kale's Oakhouse
July 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- After flapping this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve seats.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant bubbles will probably want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.