Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, positively wandering in the fading sunlight
Whip and Kale's Oakhouse
July 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Whip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with retired vests should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve vans.
- During selected "Senior Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction just a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as tall as your triceratops to go on.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Before a 2002 refurbishment, new art was reworked in the attic display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banana.