Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Whip and Kale's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Kale's Nuthouse
November 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Jay Rasulo autograph garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from social, wrist, familial, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of landlubbers used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your submarine.