Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Ward Kimball's crow-rotting photo of Whip and Kale's Nuthouse
Whip and Kale's Nuthouse
August 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
No more than X tikis (by visitor George Darling)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during your birthday, this dark ride will be crammed full of punkers.
- Before riding this dark ride, confront something calmer.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from cardiac, fingernail, liver, inner ear, or skin issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During particularly intense storms, this dark ride may close unexpectedly.
- This dark ride closes at a moment's notice.
- In 1961, this dark ride was rethemed to obscure artwork that could be viewed as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.