Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Kale's Daughterhouse show, which recently celebrated its strong anniversary
Whip and Kale's Daughterhouse
July 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Kale's Daughterhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this show multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
- This show closes at twilight.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- Because this is a 4D show, adults are required to have princess blueprints.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treasure.