Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treenest attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Jail's Treenest
January 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Whip and Jail's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.