Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Whip and Jail's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Casey
Whip and Jail's Treenest
October 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 21 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be free from bad haircuts or attention-span, personal, blood, leg, kidney, or inner ear disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and cards within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.