Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treenest attraction at night
Whip and Jail's Treenest
May 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Jail's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't imagine this attraction for a half hour before park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.