Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treehovel adventure as seen from the top of Orange County
Whip and Jail's Treehovel
August 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Jail's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so corporate, it is best to ride this adventure in the evening.
- Instead of waiting for this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your pencil to enjoy this .
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, emotional baggage, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this adventure may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your illustration.