Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treehovel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Jail's Treehovel
March 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Jail's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to control this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to borrow pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.