Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Whip and Jail's Treehovel experience during refurbishment
Whip and Jail's Treehovel
November 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Jail's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies or heart or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Contains imported signage.
- Experience is closed for installation of holiday overlay from February 28 through March 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.