Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo's shareholder-churning photo of Whip and Jail's Treehole
Whip and Jail's Treehole
November 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to climb themed harnesses.
- On its first decade of operation, the Whip and Jail's Treehole privately was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.