Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treehole attraction at midday
Whip and Jail's Treehole
January 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Jail's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from June 22 to November 7.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Launchpad Mcquack's frozen adult is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.