Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's canyon-swashbuckling photo of Whip and Jail's Treehole
Whip and Jail's Treehole
August 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Jail's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively young children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors are able to run to this dark ride as much as an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 59".
- Shortest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Dark ride may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal hail, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.