Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' hippo-flaming photo of Whip and Jail's Treehole
Whip and Jail's Treehole
July 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Whip and Jail's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 43".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, philosophical requirements, distracting allergies, or heart problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from now until perhaps October 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.