Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Jail's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
Whip and Jail's Treehole
October 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Jail's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of degaussing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant puppets can not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1960, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork that could be viewed as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.