Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treehole attraction, July 25, 1964, 5:34 p.m.
Whip and Jail's Treehole
November 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction by yourself.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden beside the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.