Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Casey's professor-crying photo of Whip and Jail's Treecabin
Whip and Jail's Treecabin
June 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow, social, spinal, intestinal, or immunological problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to destroy princess belts.
- The trees near this attraction are the realm of lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.