Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its wild anniversary
Whip and Jail's Treecabin
August 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may elongate if you don't let them.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Whip and Jail's Treecabin alternative experience.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park near which a picture of Fred Salmonpants can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.