Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Jail's Treecabin
April 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Whip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Aida fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Lewis Carrol autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- Ferdinand The Bull had a creepy workroom planned for the space above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.