Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its elusive anniversary
Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse
December 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
No more than four thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from April 20 to June 13.
- In 1985, this attraction was reworked to obscure characters that could be viewed as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.