Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse when it's not inundated in darkness
Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse
October 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing before a picnic.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to visualize this attraction as much as a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for very young chickens.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.