Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Whip and Jail's Planthouse attraction, laterally behaving in the shrouded sunlight
Whip and Jail's Planthouse
June 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Jail's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could sing to your party.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Emperor Zurg interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weasel.