Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Planthouse attraction at park closing
Whip and Jail's Planthouse
November 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Smiling family reunions
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Whip and Jail's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve cabooses.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Driver must be at least 65" tall.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.