Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Whip and Jail's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Whip and Jail's Planthouse
January 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Jail's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The composer was sculpted by Sheriff Woody.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.