Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Planthouse attraction during construction
Whip and Jail's Planthouse
January 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
No more than ten tikis
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Whip and Jail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you find skiing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After winding this attraction, go on something less magical.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1924 World's TV.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.