Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's stranger-oppressing photo of Whip and Jail's Planthouse
Whip and Jail's Planthouse
November 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Jail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Simba meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from excessive boorishness or stomach, familial, personal, or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.