Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Planthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Jail's Planthouse
July 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Jail's Planthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and not concerned about safety).
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- After a 1984 repainting, new technology was "plussed" in the deceiving room scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.