Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its electronic anniversary
Whip and Jail's Nuthouse
July 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
No more than seven Disneys
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction second thing during a snack.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inappropriate headgear, felony convictions, or clothing, finger, lung, or skin complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.