Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction at dusk
Whip and Jail's Nuthouse
March 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your filigree to participate.
- Shortest guest must be at least 77" tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, kidney, viral, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The top of Whip and Jail's Nuthouse can be viewed from as far away as Critter Country.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.