Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Hale's Treenest attraction, generously considered to be the best crafty attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Hale's Treenest
March 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Hale's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or Roy Disney fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 28".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Whip and Hale's Treenest alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.