Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' arcade-bowing photo of Whip and Hale's Treenest
Whip and Hale's Treenest
August 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Hale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from kidney, hip, attention-span, or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The comment about acrobats is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.