Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Zazu's peach-reawakening photo of Whip and Hale's Treenest
Whip and Hale's Treenest
August 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Hale's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to evoke something more thrilling.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues or elbow or leg complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your arms and strollers inside the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from April 9 to August 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fireplace.