Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Lonnie Burr's brother-living photo of Whip and Hale's Treehut
Whip and Hale's Treehut
September 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Whip and Hale's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Tommy Cole meet-and-greet thingy.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of engineers used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.