Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Hale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its retro anniversary
Whip and Hale's Treehut
November 4, 1955
As short as Ward Kimball's finger
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your son to enter.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.