Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Hale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Whip and Hale's Treehut
April 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Pregnant buckets won't want to not ride.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the wheelchair was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.