Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction, always reposing in the morning sunlight
Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse
December 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to activate something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 23".
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The chute in the treasure room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Through the Flume".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.