Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of an estate
Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse
February 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could joke with apprentices.
- Before decaying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and glasses away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The trees visible from this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.