Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A goofy view of Whip and Hale's Nuthouse when it's hidden in darkness
Whip and Hale's Nuthouse
October 5, 1970
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to visualize this attraction half an hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In 1961, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes from the "Whip and Hale's Nuthouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.