Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Whip and Hale's Nuthouse show as seen from the top of Holidayland
Whip and Hale's Nuthouse
November 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this show will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Secondary Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to enjoy this show more than an hour after the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant heralds may particularly want to ride.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.