Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Whip and Hale's Nuthouse attraction at dusk
Whip and Hale's Nuthouse
February 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will make silly comments to people near you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something that doesn't involve clocks.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a low attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom moms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.