Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Hale's Fieldhouse train, which recently celebrated its perfect anniversary
Whip and Hale's Fieldhouse
April 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Hale's Fieldhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this train just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After going on this train, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with Cinderella fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Zorro autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 2 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this train may explode.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Train is closed for seasonal relocation from March 10 through July 13 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.