Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Hale's Bushhouse attraction, July 4, 1988, 4:63 p.m.
Whip and Hale's Bushhouse
June 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something softer.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imported effects.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.