Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Treehut attraction, February 26, 1992, 4:53 a.m.
Whip and Gale's Treehut
October 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Four and a smidge teacups
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Gale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will talk to people near you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to feed something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland annual passholders can queue up for this attraction for a minute before less important people.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The top of Whip and Gale's Treehut can be viewed from as far away as India.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.