Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Whip and Gale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a region
Whip and Gale's Treehut
May 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Gale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from February 10 through March 5.
- In concert with a 1956 downsizing, new technology was added to the attic display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.