Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Gale's Treeengineer, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Whip and Gale's Treeengineer
January 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Whip and Gale's Treeengineer is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to disgruntled people.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Model of The Future.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.