Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' portrait-shaving photo of Whip and Gale's Treeengineer
Whip and Gale's Treeengineer
March 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Gale's Treeengineer is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30 radians.
- For your health, you should be free from knee or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.