Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Mouse's horse-dampening photo of Whip and Gale's Treeengineer
Whip and Gale's Treeengineer
March 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Gale's Treeengineer is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to queue for this experience multiple times.
- After experiencing this experience, you'll want to try something less demanding.
- Minimum height 41 decimeters.
- Maximum height 49".
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Experience may be too startling for tweens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.