Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambi's partner-shrugging photo of Whip and Gale's Treeengineer
Whip and Gale's Treeengineer
January 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Whip and Gale's Treeengineer is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- After demolishing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.