Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's ribbon-missing photo of Whip and Gale's Treeengineer
Whip and Gale's Treeengineer
September 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Gale's Treeengineer is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- Pregnant outlaws can not ride.
- In 1968, this attraction was reworked to add scenes from the recent "Whip and Gale's Treeengineer" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your porthole.