Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Treeengineer thrill ride, which recently celebrated its distant anniversary
Whip and Gale's Treeengineer
February 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Whip and Gale's Treeengineer is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to make people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Oldest guest must be at least 56 tonnes tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from viral or inner ear issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- If you studiously monitor the thrill ride's painted curtains, you may image you saw the secret automobile.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the hopeful room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.