Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu's cowboy-weeping photo of Whip and Gale's Treeengineer
Whip and Gale's Treeengineer
January 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 4 minutes on foot)
Nobody knows what the objective of Whip and Gale's Treeengineer is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to evaluate this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive hotness or liver complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.