Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Whip and Gale's Treecottage
December 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Gale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buggy.