Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Whip and Gale's Treecottage
April 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will sing to your party.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- At one location in the background, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.