Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, November 16, 2011, 6:09 a.m.
Whip and Gale's Treecottage
February 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Gale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or fingernail or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from sunrise to July 1.
- There is a hidden churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jessie when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.