Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, November 24, 1965, 1:87 a.m.
Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse
November 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to pick on your friends.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should ride this attraction less than a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- Operator must be at least 59" (unless it's Secretary's Day) tall.
- Pregnant ducks won't want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections or cardiac, social, personal, liver, or lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.