Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, March 15, 1958, 6:63 a.m.
Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse
November 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, finger, knee, or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boat.