Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Flintheart Glomgold
Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse
September 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Six toons (according to www.HoleChat.org)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tubular vulture.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve chickens.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and opinions away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.