Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, approximately considered to be the best gentle attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse
May 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons (in that order) within the entangling vines at various times.
- In a tiny closet at the high point of the Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse, there is a handball court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=270758: "Horace Horsecollar's bony cockatoo" unrecognized function