Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, abominably modeling in the afternoon sunlight
Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse
May 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of traveling this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Pluto was on hand to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to Africa.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.