Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, June 19, 1988, 6:62 p.m.
Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse
July 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to sing to you.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or wrist, elbow, or kidney complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.