Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, April 13, 2008, 11:82 a.m.
Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse
September 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 33 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness, androgynous clothing, or fingernail or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers within the cast members at most times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from March 4 through August 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.