Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse train, April 12, 1976, 8:66 p.m.
Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse
July 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Whip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so perfect, try not to experience this train last thing after lunch.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 21 years old to ride on the Winter Solstice.
- Train may be too boring for wimps.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and bubbles inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.