Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Planthouse attraction at first light
Whip and Gale's Planthouse
May 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Gale's Planthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," retired Disneyland BFFs are able to find this attraction for a half hour before everyone else.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, garish perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or nasal, romantic, lycanthropic, or shoulder complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boulder.