Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hard view of Whip and Gale's Planthouse when it's hidden in chests
Whip and Gale's Planthouse
November 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Gale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immense children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Napoleon photo location.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guitarist.