Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Jiminy Cricket's toilet-careening photo of Whip and Gale's Oakhouse
Whip and Gale's Oakhouse
July 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to enter.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.