Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, grandly waking in the evening sunlight
Whip and Gale's Oakhouse
April 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Fred Salmonpants originally intended for this attraction to display live stalagmites.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.