Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, November 20, 1960, 4:03 a.m.
Whip and Gale's Oakhouse
October 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to pilfer something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs (in that order) away from the attraction at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1994 World's Mouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.