Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mousey view of Whip and Gale's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Whip and Gale's Oakhouse
May 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to talk too much to someone you find moving, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you rob something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from November 12 until something like May 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.