Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Whip and Gale's Oakhouse
June 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Whip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to visit this attraction up to an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Tony Baxter autograph location.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.