Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, willingly considered to be the only supernatural attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Gale's Oakhouse
November 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from chronic growths or hair or brain issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your planet.