Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Whip and Gale's Bushhouse attraction during repairs
Whip and Gale's Bushhouse
December 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with a small group, don't queue with someone you find dreaming, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, inexplicable tattoos, unstopable drooling, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored dragonslayers-only Guild 38 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rainbow.