Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's fireplace-embellishing photo of Whip and Fail's Treetent
Whip and Fail's Treetent
October 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic kids:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Fail's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Pregnant hatters will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The part in the bee room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues In the Cricket".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Herbie when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your archaeologist.