Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Fail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its fantastical anniversary
Whip and Fail's Treetent
September 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Fail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from August 20 to January 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.