Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treeshed ride, December 2, 2002, 2:11 p.m.
Whip and Fail's Treeshed
July 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Fail's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you were practically made for this ride.
- After waiting for this ride, your kids will want to try something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to ride this ride half a quarter hour before the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary issues or blood, chest, bowel, elbow, leg, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During weather, this ride may melt.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- All of this ride's exits are named after characters from Endor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.