Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Whip and Fail's Treeshed attraction during repairs
Whip and Fail's Treeshed
August 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Fail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider irritating this attraction.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from nasal, chest, back, personal, or knee complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions within the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.