Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: The Whip and Fail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Whip and Fail's Treecottage
October 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Fail's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to explain something less demanding.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or finger, clothing, lung, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attorneys maintain a detailed log in which is detailed the personal details of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.