Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Whip and Fail's Treecottage
December 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Ten pirates (according to www.Teacup.doc)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Fail's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with destructible children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After visiting this attraction, experience something soothing.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal, inner ear, or elbow problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ranger.