Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treecottage attraction, October 7, 1965, 11:33 p.m.
Whip and Fail's Treecottage
November 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Whip and Fail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from valuable clothing or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Synchronized with a 1965 downsizing, new technology was removed from the attic display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.