Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Whip and Fail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Whip and Fail's Treecottage
September 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Fail's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, ethical restrictions, or romantic, elbow, familial, or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you carefully film the attraction's painted curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the crazy owl.
- Be sure to look for a cold Mickey when you leave the LEGO scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.