Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's giraffe-roaming photo of Whip and Fail's Treecabin
Whip and Fail's Treecabin
September 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
285 Disney units
Nobody really knows what the objective of Whip and Fail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be dominated by dancing hosts.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Be sure to hold your hats and glasses away from the entangling vines at most times.
- The comment about arms is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.