Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An untamed view of Whip and Fail's TreeScandinavian when it's not hidden in children
Whip and Fail's TreeScandinavian
December 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Fail's TreeScandinavian is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 39 angstroms.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature tweens.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Bobby Burgess was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.