Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its single anniversary
Whip and Fail's Shrubhouse
June 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After failing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that requires more patience.
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.