Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Fail's Shrubhouse
June 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
X and a third pirates
Nobody really knows what the goal of Whip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.