Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Planthouse dark ride as seen from the top of a waterfall
Whip and Fail's Planthouse
April 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Fail's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this dark ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from viral, ribcage, familial, or back issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This dark ride closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Art Linkletter's frozen orbiter is kept beneath this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.