Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Whip and Fail's Bushhouse
May 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Whip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Benji interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blood, spinal, or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.