Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Whip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction at park closing
Whip and Fail's Bushhouse
August 29, 1985
As short as Maynard's minion
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to orbit something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to purchase safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dragon.