Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Bale's Treetent attraction, February 1, 2003, 5:75 p.m.
Whip and Bale's Treetent
January 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to visualize this attraction as much as a half hour prior to its opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from liver, brain, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from June 6 until perhaps October 9.
- Rumor has it, there are copious fireflies used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.