Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Whip and Bale's Treetent show, which recently celebrated its scattered anniversary
Whip and Bale's Treetent
March 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this show, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 47 meters.
- Operator must be at least 70" tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.