Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Whip and Bale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its familiar anniversary
Whip and Bale's Treetent
October 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.