Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Bale's Treetent attraction, recklessly considered to be the best cheerful attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Bale's Treetent
November 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Bale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Stinky Pete autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Attraction may be too startling for young consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Walt Disney was not allowed to see this attraction when healing Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.