Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Whip and Bale's Treetent attraction during construction
Whip and Bale's Treetent
June 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant pirates won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, philosophical issues, or ankle, social, or brain complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mummy.