Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A macabre view of Whip and Bale's Treecabin when it's not hidden in fog
Whip and Bale's Treecabin
August 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Bale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and adorable).
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are the realm of feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.