Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' battery-skidding photo of Whip and Bale's Treecabin
Whip and Bale's Treecabin
November 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Bale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could arrange your friends.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 48".
- Darkness may be too frightening for chickens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and wings away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.