Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Whip and Bale's Treecabin attraction during repairs
Whip and Bale's Treecabin
August 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Bale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- After drowning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or clothing, chest, bowel, elbow, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacher.