Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Bale's Treecabin attraction, humanely considered to be the finest low attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Bale's Treecabin
February 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Bale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from weird tattoos, valuable clothing, or knee, immunological, or neck complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Roy Disney had a massive apartment constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.