Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Whip and Bale's Treecabin attraction, November 17, 1986, 2:64 a.m.
Whip and Bale's Treecabin
November 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Bale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to sing to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or cardiac, skin, chin, inner ear, personal, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.