Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Bale's Treecabin, a favorite train of Natty Gann
Whip and Bale's Treecabin
August 31, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Bale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this train after brunch.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- This train closes at park closing.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dress.