Massive Elvisland Attraction Database
The Whip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction at park opening
Whip and Bale's Shrubhouse
December 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may sing to your friends.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of clowns, unstopable headgear, or personal, leg, chest, or ankle complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Elvisland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.