Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Whip and Bale's Shrubhouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, inexplicable phobias, or intestinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Guild 50 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.